Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 10: Goodbye Newfy land :(

Location: Antigonish, NS

I had to say goodbye to Newfoundland today :( It's such a beautiful province. I hope I can revisit again soon. I wasn't able to spend as much time in St John's as I was hoping so I need to get back to explore the city further. Their main street looks so trendy and unique. Ideal for the shopper in me :) These are a few pics I snapped from the back of the ferry. I miss it already!!




I don't have many pics to share with you today since it was another travel day. I DO have pics of Rita MacNeil's Tea Room (you're welcome, Bev ;)) It was closed when we arrived so I was only able to take pics from the parking lot.






I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed...

Tomorrow: Halifax, NS

No comments: